Sources:Archeiothrafstis (journal)/Works by author
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Note: All works are in Greek, unless otherwise noted.
- Concerning the Marxist conceptualization of the “personality cult”
- Dei de chrematon?
- Ten notes about science
- Crimes of intent in the Greek Penal Code and the Building of Socialism: An inquiry into logical forms
- Master-Slave Dialectic and Soviet property relations
- Psyche and the splitting of the individual
- Communities without State: Aspects of non-state law
- The Indignants Movement: Radical movement or highlight of a bourgeois era?
- Capitalism is inadequate
- Aspects of the materialist “reversal” of Hegelian dialectic
- Thoughts on the pandemic and the state of emergency
- The material grounds of the bourgeois legal and constitutional order
- Reflective equilibrium in John Rawls' Theory of Justice: Thoughts about its position in jurisprudence
- Institutional application of constitutional rights and the principle of proportionality: A critical approach
- A genealogy of sovereignty
- The age of sovereignties: Étatique ou Universitaire?
- Harry Frankfurt and equality
- Remembering Immanuel Wallerstein [in English]
- How could theory meet with reality while reality has already met theory? [in French]
- Constitutional texts of student syndicalism I: Charte de Grenoble
- Constitutional texts of student syndicalism II: Charte de l'Étudiant Universitaire
- Constitutional texts of student syndicalism III: Bill of Rights
- On the study of social change
- The Yellow Vests’ Demands
- <The vices of public education>
Dimitris M. Moschos
- Control as “governing at a distance”: from Michel Foucault to Bruno Latour, what do the concepts make the researcher do? [in French]
- Utopia as Penality’s whisperer: Driven by 500 years of conceptual existence [in English]
- Trying to grasp materialism: beyond the tangibility of a transcendent concept [in French]
- Surveillance, control and the poetry of concepts: Between the unattainable and the unobtainable [in French]